Friday, September 26, 2008

My First Visitors

The cameras were flashing non-stop. I was passed around from one person to the next as visitors continued to pour in to the hospital room. I felt like a celebrity and continued to be the center of attention all day long. It was pretty much awesome. Not a bad way to enter this new world. Here are some of my first visitors...
Mama, of course!

Papa too!

Grandma Linda and Grandpa Patches
Grandma and Grandpa Sabo
Aunt Jessie and Grandma Sabo

Grandma Linda
Dr. Smith my future dentist.
Auntie Amy
Uncle Brian
Auntie MariJo
Auntie Jessie, Cousins Grace and Jacob take a peek at Henry

Cousin Grace, Uncle Chong and Auntie Jessie

Great Uncle Dave and Great Aunt Betty
Cousin Carolyn
Cousin James
Uncle Carl
Auntie Be
Auntie Tiffany
Aimee holding Henry
Josh and Henry
Jason showing us the ropes.
Ashley's a natural.


Eyes open for Carly
Last, but definitely not least...Auntie Rachelle!

No comments: