Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Family

My parents are great and love me so much! How lucky am I to have fallen into such a loving family. Here they are admiring me in the hospital. It's amazing to think just hours before I was in my mama's belly waiting to make my debut. Now here I am in my mama's arms making my parents so happy and in awe of the miracle of birth.


Heading to my new home in my new car seat.


Riding the elevator with Papa.


Waiting to go on my first car ride.


Papa placing me in the car to take me home.


Mama is excited to take me home!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations!!! Rachelle told me how cute Henry is so I had to see for myself (and saw your blog on Rachelle's list). He is adorable. Good job! I hope you are getting some sleep..and if not, I feel your pain! :) Leah

Tanya said...

Congrats! Henry is just beautiful! We really can't wait to meet him. I can't believe how tiny he looks--Tristan is a GIANT now-- it goes so fast....