skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Henry Tennyson
Friday, November 14, 2008
Recent Henry Photos
Cuddling with Mama. Aren't I precious?
Alert on my glider (aka "daddy").
A silly hat mama made me wear. I'm not a big fan - can you tell?
1 comment:
Mark, Tiffany, Chase, Landon and Peanut
said...
He is just too cute! I can't wait to snuggle him!!
November 14, 2008 at 12:22 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Henry Tennyson
Bestest Friends
The Taminators
The Snyder Family
The Eacker Family
The Banks Family
Baby Bubba Thor
The Hanson Family
The Paulson's
The Martinka's
The Leptich's
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(40)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(6)
Adorable Baby
Recent Henry Photos
Our 10lb Turkey
My First Genuine Smile
October 31st Celebration
We're So Happy!!!
►
October
(13)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
Labels
Baby Gear
Belly
Birthday
Boating
Camping
Christmas
Halloween
Henry
Henry Rachel
My Crib
Portraits
Snow
Vacations
Weddings
About Me
Brad and Rachel
View my complete profile
1 comment:
He is just too cute! I can't wait to snuggle him!!
Post a Comment